- We went home and went straight to bed.
- They are rich but they aren’t happy.
- We went home because we were tired.
- We went home early, so we missed the end of the concert.
- We went home when Jane wanted to.
We went home before the concert ended.
- We went home after Max Jones had sung his first song.
- We went home although / though we did not really want to.
We will go home if we are tired.
Gene can go to school because he loves to learn
Lena has a sore foot after jumping on the trampoline
Katareina won't be going to the movies unless she has a adult with her
Sione can ride his bike but he has to have permission from his mum
Sally climbed a tree although she didn't want to
Kyle walked home from school since he was little
Simon was full from dinner even though he ate a little bit
Anna watched her sister incase she might be missing
Scott was in charge when his mum and dad went out
We are learning about conjuctions and how to use then in sentences. It came up with lots of sentences. So we had to highlight the conjuction words betwwen the sentences.