Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

THE DIGI POI WAS A HIT


Have you ever been to Polyfest before. Well this has been my first time going. This will be the day the I will remember.
Polyfest has traditional performances, music and some dances. Each stage performs their own moves and also gets placed as 1st, 2nd and 3rd. When I go to college I think I might be participating in Polyfest.

My favourite highlight of the day was doing the Digi Poi which was so much fun and also it was on the ASB Polyfest Gallery. It was a hit doing the Digi Poi. I had a few friends doing it with me also and I had so much fun.

My group and I were walking around the place looking for free stuff. We also got some goodie bags from ASB. Inside was some sun glasses, poster, fan and more cool stuff inside. We kept on looking and looking and we got a lot of free stuff from the staff of Polyfest.

At the end of the day we were so hot and sweaty, we couldn’t even breathe properly. When I participate in Polyfest. I can not wait to do all those cool stuff again.

Link to the Digi Poi video


No comments:

Post a Comment