Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Happy Serious Worried


Loseli Movie from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

Hi and this is my animation about feeling. Feelings like happy, worried and serious. I created this animation on hyper-studio. I have been working so hard on drawing and animating.This is my script that I have created. This term our topic is Trade and Enterprise. Team 4 has been focusing on our animations about happy, worried and serious. My animation is about me walking down the path and as I walk I saw a Iphone. After that emotions came to me. The emotions that appeared up beside was happy, worried and serious. happy was telling me to take it, worried was like ohh no what are we gonna do, serious was like you have to take it to the police. But then I thought to myself to look for the person. I walking through another path and a lady came walking to me. I said is this your iphone then she said yes.      

No comments:

Post a Comment